Safety Measures at JP Clarke’s
Health & Safety: Updated November 2021
While all regulations are subject to change at any moment, we are fairly confident that the current requirements will remain more or less the same for restaurants for the remainder of the Christmas season!
The main points to remember when dining with us are:
- Only fully vaccinated people may dine indoors. The appropriate documentation must be shown on arrival.
- There is plenty of covered and heated outdoor seating available for those who are not vaccinated, as well as everyone else.
- All guests must wear masks while not seated.
- We cannot accept groups larger than 10 adults.
- One member of each group must supply a phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- There is no bar service.
We have followed all government and industry recommendations in our kitchen and public areas (as highlighted here in these Failte Ireland documents), as well as our own measures to make your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We have also invested in a renowned anti-viral santiser Zoono for use in our restaurant. Zoono last up to 30 days on surfaces and is proven to be effective against coronavirus in independent labatory tests. It is currently being used throughout the UK’s health service, is environmentally friendly and has food safety approval.
As always, don’t hesitate to ask our staff any questions or suggestions about our new procedures and safety measures, ultimately our priority is give all our customers an excellent dining experience and some of the best food and drink the region have to offer!